14: Moms Can: Code with Bekah Hawrot Weigel
After giving birth to her fourth child, and suffering a serious medical issue in the process, Bekah Hawrot Weigel coped by finding a new path in life as a software developer. We talk about how she joined Moms Can: Code, founded by Erica Peterson, and began a new career as both a mother and a developer. We discuss how she got started with Etherium, Solidity, and coaching other folks to follow her path.
- Meet the coaches: https://www.momscancode.com/meetthecoaches
- Join Moms Can Code: https://www.momscancode.com/membership
- Virtual Summit: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/momscancode-virtual/register?rfsn=995338.978da2
- Bekah's Blog: [email protected]
- Bekah on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bekahhw
- Moms Learn Tech repo: https://github.com/BekahHW/Moms-Learn-Tech
Join our newsletter
This Old App is produced by the folks at CTO Think.© 2018 This Old App. All Rights Reserved.